Saturday, March 7, 2009

This is Totally AMAZING

WOW......EVERYTHING makes a noise. Things still sound really weird, but they said everything would at first so i'm not worried. Everyone sounds really robotic right now, but that will change. I sound like a chipmunk right now. Not just any chipmunk, do you remember alvin and the chipmunks the cartoon?? The one when we were kids. I sound like Theodore. It's HILAROUS!!!! Some sounds are more annoying to me right now than others. Trains are HORRABLE. But did you know that velcro makes this really COOL sound. I didn't even remember it making a sound. But it is WAY COOL!!!! If you blow into a plastic soda bottle just right it makes this kinda low pitch noise that is way awesome. Things still sound really weird right now, but they are getting better by the hour. I'm gonna try to post my activation video, as soon as I can figure out how to get the video from the dvd i recorded it on to get on my computer. This is just so awesome I can hardly put it into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment